Compiler and Interpreters used to translate high-level programming language into Machine language so that CPU could understand them.
• Compiler is a program used to translate high-level language into a separate Machine language program. This means that CPU can execute the translated program at any time without using the compiler.
• Interpreter is a program that translates and executes at the same time
• This means Compiler allows to translate now and execute later but compiler doesn't allow that.
• Python uses Interpreter to transfer instruction into Machine language.
• Syntax error is a mistake in the code such as misspelled key word, a missing punctuation, or using operators incorrectly.
• When there is syntax error in the code that to be compiled or interpreted it can't be translated